Storms Damage Scenarios
Harm caused by severe weather can be a big problem for your home or company, and repairing it can be difficult. To get repairs done quickly and safely, you need a storm damage repair service that focuses on returning your home back to pre-storm conditions. We have the training, tools and experience it takes.
After the storm, restoration and repair should be next on your list. Read about how different kinds of storms can cause problems.
Insurance for Storm Damage
Coverage amounts vary based on your region, your policy, the extent of damage and other factors.
First, keep track of the damage to your property to the best of your ability. Take photos and be sure to hang on to any receipts and documents regarding appliances, maintenance work and more. Then, contact a storm damage restoration contractor and your insurance agent. Your insurer will send a person to assess the damage. The best contractors can work directly with insurers to help you save money.
Storms that cause property damage may lead to mold problems and cause other problems.
- Winter Storms: This can collapse roofs, lead to broken trees and electricity poles, and much more.
- Hail Storm Damage: Severe hail can damage siding and shingles, leading to long-term leaks and compounding damage.
- Damage from Flooding: Water from floods can get into your building’s foundation, ruin drywall, carpet and framing, lead to mold problems and cause other problems.
- Damage from Wind Storms: This can harm structures, break windows, wreak havoc on trees and electric systems and more.
- Hurricane and Tornado Damage: Circular winds can wreak havoc on your home or business, including catastrophic damage to landscaping, siding and windows.
Hire an Experienced Damage and Remediation Professional
Danger is high after a storm, and a professional restoration service company can help you with repairs in a safe, efficient way. Contact us today.