Storms Damage Scenarios
Weather can be unpredictable, and some storms can cause major damage. Our damage repair service can repair your structure, getting it back to how it was before in a jiffy. Our local teams know our weather and its hazards and how to repair ensuing damage.
Get through the storm, and then assess the damage. Read on for more.
Storm Damage Insurance
Coverage amounts vary based on your neighborhood, your insurer, the extent of damage and other factors.
Most severe storm damage events are considered acts of God, and that means that your insurance company can’t single you out for rate increases. That said, failing to file claims in a timely manner can make you ineligible for coverage, and entire neighborhoods can be subject to rate increases following severe storms. That means you should always file claims right away so you don’t end up with no payout but higher premiums.
Storm Damage Scenarios
- Winter Storm Damage: This can cause roofs to fail, break branches and power poles, and much more.
- Hail Storm Damage: Major hail storms can bend and crack shingles and siding, leading to long-term leaks and compounding damage.
- Water Damage: Water from floods can seep into foundations, ruin structures and possessions inside, lead to mold growth and much more.
- Damage from Wind Storms: This can harm structures, destroy glass, damage landscaping and power grids and cause other problems.
- Tornado and Hurricane Damage: Circular wind storms can cause serious damage to all parts of your property, including catastrophic damage to landscaping, siding and windows.
Find an Experienced Storm Repair Team
Danger is high after a storm, and a professional can help you get repairs done right. Contact us today.