Severe Weather Damage Scenarios
Property damage caused by severe storms can be devastating to your home or business, and fixing it can be a complex undertaking. To get storm damage repair completed quickly and safely, you need a restoration service company that focuses on returning your home back to pre-storm conditions. We have the training, tools and experience it takes.
Get through the storm, and then examine the impact. Read on for more.
Storm Damage Insurance
The most severe damage from almost all storms is covered under home and business insurance policies, but the specifics are different. Your financial responsibility depends on your premiums and deductibles, the structure, how much damage there is, property values in your neighborhood and much more.
The faster you are to file a claim, the more likely you are to get the money you require. You could lose your chance if you don’t act right away.
Storms that cause property damage may lead to mold growth and cause other problems.
- Damage from Flooding: Floods can get into your building’s foundation, ruin structures and possessions inside, lead to mold growth and cause other problems.
- Hurricane and Tornado Damage: Circular winds can wreak havoc on your home or business, like catastrophic damage to roofs, windows, siding and landscaping.
- Damage from Wind Storms: This can harm structures, destroy glass, damage landscaping and electricity hookups and cause additional damage.
- Hail Storm Damage: This can cause shingle and siding damage, causing hidden leaks and compounding damage.
- Winter Storm Damage: Heavy snow can collapse roofs, break branches and power poles, and much more.
Hire a Professional Damage and Remediation Professional
Danger is high after a storm, and hiring a professional restoration service company can help you with repairs in a safe, efficient way. Call us as soon as possible.