Damage Storms Can Cause
The weather can be unpredictable, and some storms can cause severe damage. Our damage repair service can repair your structure, getting it back to pre-loss condition in no time. Our local professionals know the hazards of local storms and how to incorporate the most effective solutions.
Get through the storm, and then take a look at the damage. Read on for more.
Insurance for Storm Damage
The amount you get from insurance depends on policy specifics, the severity of harm to your property, your property’s condition and more.
The faster you are to file a claim, the more likely you are to get the money you need. You could get short shrift if you don’t act right away.
Storm Damage Scenarios
- Winter Storm Damage: Heavy snow can collapse roofs, lead to broken trees and electricity poles, and more.
- Hail Damage: Major hail storms can bend and crack shingles and siding, causing hidden leaks and compounding structural damage.
- Wind-related Property Damage: This can rip off siding, shingles and even whole roofs, lead to broken windows, wreak havoc on trees and power grids and more.
- Tropical Storm and Tornado Damage: Circular winds can wreak havoc on your home or business, including catastrophic damage to siding, roofs, landscaping and more.
- Flood Damage: Water from floods can get into your building’s foundation, ruin structures and possessions inside, lead to mold growth and more.
Hire a Professional Storm Repair Team
It’s an absolute must to repair the damage right away, but don’t put yourself in harm’s way. Before you start making repairs, get your insurer and a contractor on board. Get in touch with us for specifics.