Damage Severe Weather Can Cause
The weather can be unpredictable, and some storms can cause severe damage to your property. Our restoration company can repair your home or business, getting it back to how it was before quickly. Our local experts know the kinds of weather hazards we face and how to incorporate the most effective solutions.
Get through the storm, and then examine the aftermath. Read on for more.
Coverage amounts vary based on your area, your insurer, the severity of damage and other factors.
To get as much money as possible from insurance, keep track of damage and take photos of the damage as soon as possible. Then, get in touch with your insurer to make an appointment with an assessor. You should also find a repair company.
Storm Damage Scenarios
- Winter Storms: Heavy snow can cause roofs to fail, break trees and electric systems, and cause other harm.
- Hail Storm Aftermath: Major hail storms can bend and crack shingles and siding, and that can mean roof leaks and compounding damage.
- Damage from Flooding: Flood water can ruin foundations, ruin structures and possessions inside, lead to mold proliferation and cause other problems.
- Damage from Wind Storms: This can rip off siding, shingles and even whole roofs, lead to broken windows, wreak havoc on trees and electricity hookups and cause other problems.
- Tornado and Hurricane Damage: Circular wind storms can completely destroy, including catastrophic damage to roofs, windows, siding and landscaping.
Seek Out an Experienced Damage and Remediation Professional
It’s an absolute must to repair the damage as quickly as possible, but don’t put yourself in harm’s way. Before you do it yourself, get your insurer and a contractor on board. Contact us for specifics.