Damage Severe Weather Can Cause
Damage caused by severe storms can be devastating to your home or store, and repairing it can be a complex undertaking. To get storm damage repair completed correctly, you need a storm damage repair service that knows how to bring your building back to its original condition. Our team is here for you.
After you make it through the storm safely, repairing and restoring your property should be your top priority. Read about how each kind of storm can cause unique damage.
Storm Damage Insurance
How much you get from your policy depends on premiums and deductibles, the damage, your property value and more.
Document the damage, keep a folder of receipts and contact your insurance agent and a storm damage contractor.
Storms that cause property damage may lead to mold growth and more.
- Winter Storms: This can cause roofs to fail, break branches and power poles, and cause other harm.
- Hail Storm Damage: Major hail storms can bend and crack shingles and siding, leading to long-term leaks and compounding structural damage.
- Wind Damage: This can rip off siding, shingles and even whole roofs, lead to broken windows, wreak havoc on trees and power grids and cause additional damage.
- Tropical Storm and Tornado Damage: Circular wind storms can wreak havoc on your home or business, like catastrophic damage to siding, roofs, landscaping and more.
- Damage from Flooding: Water from floods can seep into foundations, ruin framing and finish work, lead to mold growth and more.
Hire an Experienced Damage and Remediation Professional
If your business or home has damage from a storm, act without delay. Choose a professional team that is fully licensed and insured, and that knows your area. Call today to schedule a consultation.