What to Expect After Severe Weather Events
Property damage caused by severe storms can be a big problem for your home or business, and repairing it can be difficult. To get storm damage repair completed quickly and safely, you need a storm damage repair service that specializes in bringing your home back to pre-storm conditions. We have the experience and the dedication it takes.
Get through the storm, and then assess the damage. Read on for more.
Storm Damage Insurance
Severe damage from the majority of storms is covered by insurance, but the details change. The amount you are responsible for paying depends on your insurer and your policy, the age and structure of the building, how much damage there is, property values in your neighborhood and much more.
Most severe weather damage is covered by insurance, but filing quickly is necessary. If you wait, you could lose coverage and see rate increases anyway.
Dangerous storm damage, lead to mold growth and more.
- Winter Storm Damage: Blizzards can cause roofs to fail, break trees and electric systems, and cause other harm.
- Hail Storm Aftermath: This can cause shingle and siding damage, causing hidden leaks and compounding damage.
- Wind-related Property Damage: This can rip off siding, shingles and even whole roofs, lead to broken windows, damage landscaping and power grids and more.
- Tornado and Tropical Storm Damage: Circular wind storms can wreak havoc on your home or business, like catastrophic damage to roofs, windows, siding and landscaping.
- Damage from Flooding: Water from floods can get into your building’s foundation, ruin structures and possessions inside, lead to mold growth and more.
Find an Experienced Storm Repair Team
Danger is high after a storm, and a professional can help you get the problem solved quickly and correctly. Call us as soon as possible.