Severe Weather Damage Scenarios
Property damage caused by severe storms can be devastating to your family home or business, and fixing it can be complicated. To get the damage fixed quickly and safely, you need repair and restoration contractors that specializes in bringing your building back to its pre-loss condition. We have the dedication and experience it takes.
After the storm, restoration and repair should be your top priority. Below, learn about how various storm systems can cause specific problems.
Insurance for Storm Damage
Serious damage from many storms is covered under home and business insurance policies, but the specifics are different. The amount you are responsible for paying depends on your premiums and deductibles, the structure, how much damage there is, neighborhood property values and much more.
To get max payouts from insurance, keep track of damage and take photos of the damage as soon as possible. Then, get in touch with your insurance company to schedule a time to see an assessor. You should also find a repair company.
Storm Damage Scenarios
- Winter Storms: Blizzards can cause collapsed roofs, break trees and electric systems, and much more.
- Hail Aftermath: Severe hail can bend and crack shingles and siding, leading to long-term leaks and compounding damage.
- Damage from Flooding: Flood water can get into your building’s foundation, ruin structures and possessions inside, lead to mold growth and cause other problems.
- Damage from Wind Storms: This can rip off siding, shingles and even whole roofs, lead to broken windows, damage landscaping and power grids and cause additional damage.
- Tornado and Tropical Storm Damage: Circular winds can wreak havoc on your home or business, like catastrophic damage to siding, roofs, landscaping and more.
Find a Trusted Storm Repair Team
If your home or business has damage from a storm, act quickly. Choose a professional that is fully licensed and insured, and that knows your area. Get in touch today to learn more.