Damage Severe Weather Can Cause
Damage caused by severe weather can be devastating to your home or business, and remediating it can be complicated. To get repairs done safely and effectively, you need a storm damage repair service that specializes in bringing your building back to its pre-loss condition. We are the contractors you need.
Once the disaster has passed, it’s vital to check out the damage and get started with cleanup and restoration. Below, learn about the problems different storm systems can cause and how to stay safe in different situations.
Insurance for Storm Damage
How much you get from insurance depends on premiums and deductibles, the extent of damage, your property’s condition and more.
Make a list of the damage, keep track of all your receipts and contact your insurer and a storm damage contractor.
Storm Damage Scenarios
- Winter Storm Damage: Blizzards can cause roofs to fail, lead to broken trees and electricity poles, and cause other harm.
- Hail Damage: Major hail storms can damage siding and shingles, causing hidden leaks and compounding structural damage.
- Damage from Flooding: Floods can ruin foundations, ruin structures and possessions inside, lead to mold problems and cause other problems.
- Damage from Wind Storms: This can rip off siding, shingles and even whole roofs, lead to broken windows, wreak havoc on trees and electricity hookups and more.
- Tornado and Hurricane Damage: Circular winds can completely destroy, such as catastrophic damage to siding, roofs, landscaping and more.
Find a Trusted Storm Repair Team
If your property has damage from a storm, act now. Choose a professional contractor that is insured, credentialed and licensed, and that knows your area. Call today to learn more.