Storms Damage Scenarios
Damage caused by severe weather can be devastating to your home or business, and repairing it can be complicated. To get the damage fixed safely and effectively, you need a restoration service company that focuses on returning your structure back to pre-storm conditions. We have the experience and the dedication it takes.
After the storm, repairing and restoring your property should be next on your list. Read about how various storm systems can cause specific problems.
Serious damage from many storms is covered under home and business insurance policies, but the details change. Your financial responsibility depends on your insurer and your policy, the age and structure of the building, the amount of damage, neighborhood property values and much more.
Most storms are considered acts of God, which means that your insurance company can’t single you out for rate increases. But not filing claims early can cause problems, and entire neighborhoods can be subject to rate increases following disasters. That means you should always file claims right away.
Dangerous storm damage, lead to mold proliferation and cause other problems.
- Winter Storm Damage: Blizzards can cause roofs to fail, break branches and power poles, and much more.
- Hail Damage: Severe hail can damage siding and shingles, and that can mean roof leaks and compounding damage.
- Wind Damage: This can harm structures, destroy glass, destroy trees and landscaping and power grids and more.
- Tornado and Hurricane Damage: Circular winds can completely destroy, such as catastrophic damage to landscaping, siding and windows.
- Flood Damage: Flood water can ruin foundations, ruin structures and possessions inside, lead to mold proliferation and cause other problems.
Find an Experienced Storm Repair Team
It’s an absolute must to repair any damage quickly, but the risk of danger is high. Before you try making repairs yourself, get your insurer and a contractor on board. Get in touch with us for details.