What to Expect After a Storm
Harm caused by severe weather can be a big problem for your family home or store, and fixing it can be a complex undertaking. To get the damage fixed quickly and safely, you need repair and restoration contractors that specializes in bringing your home back to pre-storm conditions. Our team is here for you.
Once the disaster has passed, it’s vital to check out the impact and start cleaning up. Below, we’ve provided information about the harm different kinds of storms can cause and how to keep your property, and yourself, safe in different scenarios.
Storm Damage Insurance
How much you get from insurance depends on things like how much you pay in premiums and deductibles, the severity of harm to your property, the previous condition of the property and more.
To get the biggest possible payout from your property insurance policy, make sure you document and take photos of the damage right away. Then, get in touch with your insurance agent and have an assessor come out. You should also get in touch with a repair company.
Storms that cause property damage may lead to mold growth and more.
- Flood Damage: Floods can ruin foundations, ruin drywall, carpet and framing, lead to mold growth and more.
- Hurricane and Tornado Damage: Circular winds can wreak havoc on your home or business, like catastrophic damage to roofs, windows, siding and landscaping.
- Damage from Wind Storms: This can rip off siding, shingles and even whole roofs, break windows, wreak havoc on trees and electric systems and cause additional damage.
- Hail Damage: Severe hail can damage siding and shingles, causing hidden leaks and compounding structural damage.
- Winter Storms: Heavy snow can cause collapsed roofs, lead to broken trees and electricity poles, and cause other harm.
Hire an Experienced Storm Repair Team
If your business or home has damage from a storm, act without delay. Choose a professional that is insured, credentialed and licensed, and that knows your area. Get in touch today to schedule a consultation.