Severe Weather Damage Scenarios
Weather is impossible to predict, and some storms can cause major damage. Our restoration company can repair your structure, getting it back to new quickly. Our local experts know our weather and its hazards and how to incorporate the most effective solutions.
Get through the storm, and then take a look at the damage. Read the information below for more.
Coverage varies based on your neighborhood, the specifics of your policy, the severity of damage and additional factors.
Most severe weather events are considered acts of God, which means that your insurer can’t single you out. But not filing claims early can harm your chances of a fair payout, and your whole neighborhood can see rate increases following severe storms. Always always file claims right away.
Dangerous storm damage, lead to mold proliferation and more.
- Winter Storms: Heavy snow can collapse roofs, break trees and electric systems, and cause other harm.
- Hail Damage: This can bend and crack shingles and siding, causing hidden leaks and compounding structural damage.
- Damage from Wind Storms: This can damage structures, lead to broken windows, damage landscaping and electricity hookups and more.
- Hurricane and Tornado Damage: Circular wind storms can completely destroy, such as catastrophic damage to landscaping, siding and windows.
- Damage from Flooding: Flood water can get into your building’s foundation, ruin drywall, carpet and framing, lead to mold proliferation and more.
Seek Out an Experienced Contractor
It’s vital to repair storm damage as quickly as possible, but doing so can be dangerous. Before you start making repairs, get your insurer and a contractor on board. Call us for specifics.